RedLine Milwaukee Live/Work Opportunities
Selected visiting artists will enjoy a generous on-site live/work studio apartment complete with kitchen access and a private full bathroom with laundry facilities. Conveniently located at the corner of North 4th Street and McKinley Avenue in downtown Milwaukee, the three story, 22,000 square foot facility offers 24-7 access to additional production spaces, including exhibition space, artist studios, a community print shop, dye lab and paper-making studio.
How it works?
Artists traveling to Milwaukee who need a place to live and work can apply to stay at the RedLine Studio Apartment! You can apply to any open session by emailing email@example.com
and your application will be reviewed promptly.
Please submit the following:
– Preferred Dates of visit
– Name, Address, Phone, Email and Website
– A brief Bio
– Artist CV
– A paragraph explaining the nature of your visit
Upcoming Live/Work Sessions
• Live/Work Session 1: September 5 – December 16, 2016 (Open to apply)
• Live/Work Session 2: January 9 – May 31, 2017 (Open to apply)
• Live/Work Session 3: June – August, 2017
• Live/Work Session 4: Sept – Dec, 2017
Three different options are available for artists to Live/Work at RedLine
One night – $75
One week stay $225
One month stay $750